If you know a resource that others ought to know about, please submit it by logging in via Facebook. If you are seeking a type of resource or information on a certain topic, please email us and we will do our best to find what you need. Thank you!
At the age of 28, Melia Dicker went back to kindergarten. She needed to get her life back on track, and she wanted to start over from the very beginning. Over several months, she repeated her education, from kindergarten to college. Melia spent the months that followed learning how to grow up. She's still learning. The Reschool Yourself site is a place for Melia to tell her story of education, and for others to tell theirs: experiences past and present, and a vision for how it could look in the future.
Author: Melia Dicker
Top 5 Reasons to Reschool Yourself
1) Cure yourself of Impostor’s Syndrome.
2) Be a content grown-up with no regrets.
3) Start with a clean slate.
4) Give up people-pleasing and perfectionism.
5) Envision the life you want to live — and start living it.